Wednesday, April 23, 2014

All About Bearded Pets: Behind The Scenes of Bearded Dragons

Greetings, Beardie Lovers

I was just reading the news and I came across this article from the Friday Flyer regarding the basics of acquiring a bearded dragon as a pet. I was very fascinated by this and they really go in to depth in regards to this. From the basic bearded dragon care to even what to look for when finding a bearded dragon.

The topics that they talk about are:

  • What to Look For in a Bearded Dragon
  • Temperature
  • Lighting
  • Eat Habits and much more

I want to share this article that I found and I encourage everyone to check it out

Click Here to Read More



1 comment:



  1. Your new bearded dragon pet requires a nutritious, well-balanced diet in order to grow healthy and strong. It is important to offer both insects and fresh greens, since bearded dragon's are omnivores.
    As a baby, the lizard will only eat insects and should be fed insects that are soft-bodied and the proper size. What can bearded dragons eat

    ReplyDelete